EDI Architect at Veraction
Location: Memphis, TN
Reports To: VP - Implementation
FLSA Status: Exempt
Utilize business, analytical and technical expertise to coordinate and implement EDI and Flat File projects for transportation invoicing between Veraction and Transportation Carriers. Plan and lead projects in a team oriented environment across multiple worldwide locations while consistently developing and recommending efficiencies to current processes and procedures. The ability to actively coordinate and engage different resources across a wide range of specialties utilizing superior communication skills is essential.
- Plan, lead and execute EDI and Flat File on-boarding projects
- Coordinate and resolve issues using in-depth EDI, business and technical knowledge to quickly and accurately implement solutions.
- Provide leadership and act as a subject matter expert to cross functional partners on key EDI/Flat File processes.
- Provide support for EDI/Flat File system and process to promote efficiencies.
- Promote a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed internal and external customer needs, requirements and expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Administration or Information Technology
- Well versed in mapping various data source (ASC X12 Standards (210, 310, 410, 110, 810), EDIFACT (INVOIC) standards, XML and flat files).
- Experience with Gentran is a plus; experience with Informatica strongly desired
- Must have at least 2 years of Informatica B2B DX/DT product experience
- Must have implemented at least two EDI installations using Information B2B DX/DT tool
- Organizational skill with the ability to follow-up and perform multiple task in a fast paced environment, able to respond and adapt to changing priorities
- Advanced Excel and Word experience
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical specifications
- Ability to create and present required information to internal and external stakeholders in an effective and clear manner
- Ability to solve complex problems and present effective and efficient solutions in a clear and concise manner to management