Senior Sales Executive
Veraction, the leader in Transportation Spend Management solutions, combines industry leading cloud based applications with best in class services to help companies realize savings, visibility and control of their transportation spend across all transportation modes. With nearly 300 customers with more than $4B in transportation spend, a global footprint and range of solutions spanning freight and parcel audit, bill payment, spend analytics and expert consulting, Veraction enables companies to manage their critical and significant transportation spend more effectively.
Veraction is currently experiencing rapid growth and seeks strong candidates to join and help accelerate sales growth of the company’s transportation spend management and spend analytics solutions. If you want to join a dynamic team intent on driving change in a significant industry, Veraction is the team for you.
A Senior Solution Sales Executive’s primary function is to sell Veraction’s transportation spend management solution and related services to prospective and existing Fortune 1000 enterprise customers as well as Mid-Market customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing solution/software/service revenue for both new and existing Veraction customers
- Build relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts
- Develop strategic account plans including customer profiles, targeted solutions or programs, forecasts and action items
- Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of the Veraction’s Transportation Spend Management solution set.
- Develop, share and maintain detailed knowledge of all key competitors.
- Interact with the existing sales organization and other Veraction colleagues in pursuit of overall customer satisfaction.
- Assume full responsibility of quota attainment as agreed to and communicated by the company.
- Participation and involvement in industry conferences
- All other duties as assigned
- Past solution/software sales experience in the areas of Spend Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Spend Analytics, Procurement, Sourcing/Contracts, Finance/AP, or ERP
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill required
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-Level executives including CFO, CPO and CEO required
- Ability to work effectively in a sales team environment
- The position is home office based – Northeast and Midwest regions preferred
- Degree preferred
- 5 or more years of successful enterprise sales experience with a strong history of quota attainment